Sliding-door wardrobes in a modern house
Among the broadest assortment of cabinet furniture, objectively, the greatest demand is for sliding-door wardrobes. This is a universal and inexpensive engineering solution that allows you to save a space in a quality manner and use low-functional niches, pantries and corner areas of the room effectively.
The presence of a system of sliding door sections, allows you to get free access to the entire interior space of the sliding-door wardrobe. In this case, the open doors do not interfere for movement around the room at all, since they move strictly in the vertical plane, without going beyond the dimensions of this piece of furniture.
A variety of accessories for sliding-door wardrobes (shelving, racks, sliding hangers, etc.) allows you to take into account the wishes of the future owner as much as possible, and rationally organize the internal space.
Materials for sliding-door wardrobes
For the manufacture of sliding-door wardrobes we use modern durable materials. The back and side walls are made of MDF boards. The sliding system consists of aluminum or plastic guides, through which door sections with rollers move.
For door wings, we use a rigid steel or aluminum frame with facade panels inside (clipboard or MDF board which are lined with wood veneer, decorative plastic or mirrors, sandblasting of the facade, photo printing on glass facades, natural facades are inserted: fabric, bamboo, eco leather).
Advantages of sliding-door wardrobes
In brief, the advantages of a sliding-door wardrobes in comparison with the usual dressers and wall units are expressed in the following:
- the presence of sliding door sections, which in open form do not create discomfort for people in the room;
- reliable and easy-to-use roller door opening system. Even a small child can easily handle it;
- the ability to make an individual design of the interior space of the sliding-door wardrobe at the request of the client;
- the price variability of construction;
- the possibility of using a niche partition or corner area in the room as the back and side walls of the sliding-door wardrobe;
- the variety of options for the facade of sliding sections (imitation of solid wood, mirrors for the entire height of doors, stained-glass windows, designer decor, etc.).